WordPress sites can look like a traditional website, or a blog, or a combination of both. You can have a website with a blog inserted as a menu item, or no blog at all.
WordPress is extremely popular as a website platform There are many reasons for this, ranging from built-in SEO (search engine optimization) features to the wide availability of plugins to make websites more feature-rich, interactive and functional. You can find more information on the advantages of using WordPress here.
We offer professionally designed WordPress websites and blogs built to your specifications and within your budget. Here are some of the features available:
- Social media ‘connect’ buttons (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Social media ‘share’ buttons
- Twitter feed
- Photo galleries
- Image Slider / Slideshows
- “Join our mailing list” form
- Custom “Contact Us” form
- Insertion of your videos
- Embedded updateable Google calendar
- Optional WordPress blog
- Optimization plugins
- SEO Plugins
- Membership / Secure Area
- Sitemap generation and submission
- Copywriting services
- Image editing and optimization
- Video production and editing
- Article writing
- Website maintenance, updating and backup
- Social Medial maintenance and updating
Please contact us to discuss your needs.