Benefits of an optimized Google Places Listing
To connect with local customers
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online
- You can put special offers, video and photos on your Google Places page
- It includes a Google map
- You can also add your business hours, service area, and other descriptive information about your business
What can a Google Places Listing do for me?
Add another line of communications
(Social Media Networking)
Once your Place accounts is set up, you can even make daily postings or special offers
Google Places content has moved to Google Plus Local with even more insights available.
Get your metrics
- You can see the number of times your listing has been displayed in searches of Google or Google Maps, and even on Google Maps Mobile
- See the number of clicks made in yor listing
- See the search terms that returned your listing
- See the location searches that returned your listing
- You can even post comments, information, or special offers on your listing as often as you like
And at no additional expense to you!
Here is an example of a Google Local Page